Khamis, 9 Januari 2014

assalamualaikum guys .
 okay its took a time maybe such a long time . haha
seems im not update this blog for the long time now i have no idea at all  . im screw up .

my birthday is around . haha.. so im turning 19 teen by this year . oh yeahhh.. glad im still alive. then this is my first update in 2014 . ohh godd this year was tough year really . shit like idk anything . build a new relationship its not an easy! i dont give a damn for those people like a bullshit . ohman i really hate those people who is talam dua muka . seriously make my day turn off 100% . 2013 is full with memory that i cant erase but put at recycle bin if can . coz 2013 is where im still play around and yeahh its was funny . i got bestfriends ever that completely know me and my family which always with me doesnt matter how much we argue with but we still stick together . that how live we make. but here ?? ughhhh . completely insane . i dont know how to make a friends. but there still have certain people that i probably can say that they are awesome..
.
.
.
.



Tiada ulasan: